Thursday 30 October 2014

A Song By An Upcoming Artist "HenryVal" Titled "Lord my God"


Good morning fabulous people, How was your night? You slept like a baby right? That's good. For me I've been up all night presently typing this. Yea, I was trying to google how to upload music as a blog post on my blog, as you can see my sleepless night paid of.


This is a very nice and lovely song by one of our own HenryVal titled Lord my God, he is so talented and I pray someday in the nearest future he will go places with his music career. Listen to the song and tell me if you enjoyed it. **winkz**

Follow him at instagram @henry_valerian

         Enjoy.............

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Ella, this dude is really good...I likey!....I just listened to it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He really did a good job. Goodluck to him.

    ReplyDelete

Dear,
Our little comments and contributions could be someone else saving grace, for the love of Christ let's utilize it!!!