Wednesday 22 October 2014

Welcome To Ella’s Haven




I am very happy, extremely happy to welcome you to Ella’s Haven, a blog I call my safe place, a space where we can pour our heart out, it’s a Christian blog that deals
with our everyday life, and we come here to share, pray and learn from each other. Our journey here on earth is a struggle; we need to help each other to win the race. I have come across many popular entertainment blogs but yet to see a popular Christian blog. We need to preach the gospel. Have we wondered how many people die each day? Do we know where their souls go to? Have we ever stopped to put ourselves in that death person’s shoes? Let’s keep these three things in mind;
·        Our life here on earth is short.
·        Death is a certainty!
·        Heaven and hell are real.
If you are sure of where you will spend your eternity what about your families, your friends, your next-door neighbors, the stranger on the street, have we told them about Christ?
Last year, around June or July a woman came to buy some goods where I was working while waiting for ASUU to call off strike, well, before she left, she preached to us about Jesus Christ and how we should not let the blood which HE shared for us on the cross of Calvary to be in vain.  I was just happy throughout that day, there is this inner joy I felt within me, surely it wasn't the first time of someone preaching to me. No! It wasn’t! Honestly I can’t explain how happy I was.
Then that night, I had a dream; in my dream it was around September, a friend of mine died, someone I went to the same primary school with, did same junior secondary school before she left for her senior secondary school in another state. Though we are friends on facebook and yes she is a Christian but I never get to share the word of God with her. In my dream I was crying bitterly not because she died but because she went to hell. I woke up with tears in my eyes. Ever had such dream where you cry and woke up with tears in your eyes? I posted some stuff about my dream on facebook wall, within three months I had that dream, I lost three people and one fit into the description I had in my dream. I pray she made it!
How often do we tell others about Jesus Christ even if he/she is a Christian or not?
The essence of this blog is for us to discuss, learn, pray and share the word of God which each other, I can’t do it alone, your contributions and comments are welcome, you can also get inspirational books, songs and movies to boost your faith. Let us be aware of what we write, our little comments we think is nothing could be someone else saving grace. Pass the message around by sharing with your friends on facebook, twitter etc.
Thank you and may God give us all the grace to make Heaven.
Amen!!!


With Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear,
Our little comments and contributions could be someone else saving grace, for the love of Christ let's utilize it!!!