Monday 3 November 2014

The End Is Near!!!


          Yea friends, the end is closer than we imagine, ever had a dream about rapture??? For me I have had  dream on rapture on more than 3 different occasions and Oh my God! They are sooo... scary. If you've not had one you won't understand.  
          We know Jesus will come someday like a thief but how prepared are we? This is a dream shared by someone, in my own words this is not just a dream but God telling us to be prepared that
He his on his way. so I ask again, how prepared are we?
          Jesus came to the world to die for our sins, He was with no sin but paid the price on the cross so we could be free, would it be fair to allow that blood which He shared for us on the cross of Calvary to be in vain? I guess your answer is NO, but is not enough to say no with our mouths, we need to back it up with our actions. It doesn't matter how dark our sin is, he has promised to make it as white as snow, so what is holding us back? That which is holding us back will it matter after the rapture?Are we going to be caught unaware on that day? God forbid!

As we listen to this audio I pray the holy spirit will help open our heart to understand his love for us. Amen!!!

2 comments:

Dear,
Our little comments and contributions could be someone else saving grace, for the love of Christ let's utilize it!!!