Saturday 1 November 2014

Happy New Month Fabulous People!!!




        Dearest Lord,
      November is here, the people reading this are special to me but more special to YOU.
Bless them, make them great, what they were not able to accomplish last month, may them accomplish it easily this month and bless them in triple proportion.
I don't know all the challenges my friends have, but you know everything. I hear thier silence, YOU hear thier prayers. I see thier laughter, YOU see their tears. I see when
they give, YOU know what's been taking from them. I see thier beautiful appearance, YOU see the scars in thier soul I experience their faith,YOU know their doubts.
Dear Lord, wipe their tears and make them strong, hear their prayers and lead them through.
Help them to worship you in truth and in spirit and above all give them the grace to make HEAVEN. This I ask of thee through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen!!!



                                                                                                                            Your Lovely Daughter,

2 comments:

Dear,
Our little comments and contributions could be someone else saving grace, for the love of Christ let's utilize it!!!