Saturday 19 November 2016

You Are Wonderfully Made

Phoo Credit: Google
“I wish I was taller.”
“I wish I was not this fat.”
“My nose is too big.”
“Aaa! This my hair... I don’t like it; I wish it was fuller and longer like Amaka’s hair.”
...and the list is endless.
Each time you take a look at the mirror, are you happy with the person you see? Do you smile and say “I am beautiful” to the person you see; the reflection of yourself? You are not sure? Whichever!
Get a pen and a writing pad, write
down what you don’t like about yourself starting from your physical appearance, the person you’ve become etc. Keep it aside.
Take up your bible let’s discuss.

  • YOU ARE NOT A MISTAKE
“Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5 KJV

Dearest, you are not a mistake, a father could say nasty things to his child but you’re not a mistake. Before your parent knew each other, He already knows you’ll exist. Your mother can say she mistakenly took in and would have aborted you years back but heh! You are not a mistake.
Is your parent divorced, from a broken home, single parent? Etc I say it again. YOU ARE NOT A MISTAKE.
Take your time to think about it, appreciate the fact that out of millions of sperm that raced to fertilize the egg you won, because God wants you to. So heck no! You are not a mistake!


  • YOU ARE WONDERFULLY MADE
“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.” Genesis 1:27 KJV

You probably read that verse fast or unconsciously, read it again, slowly, try to understand and grasp each word one after the other. For emphasis; you are the image of God, you are unique, you are perfectly made, and you are not someone’s copy. God had an idea of what He wants you to look like before he made you, he already know if you will be white or black, fat or slim, tall or short, male or female, 4C hair or curly,” So what is the fuss all about? Why wishing to be someone else when He already made you perfect.
Get your writing pad and read through what you wrote, does is still matter? Is it something you can work on like your natural hair, etc? Sweetie, make Google your friend.

A photocopy is a photocopy and can never be like the original, your job is to TAKE CARE OF THAT UNIQUE YOU THAT GOD MADE YOU TO BE AND NOT TO CHANGE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear,
Our little comments and contributions could be someone else saving grace, for the love of Christ let's utilize it!!!