Tuesday 28 February 2017

My Parent's Church

Church, Chapel, House Of Worship



"My fiancée and I are based in PH, we both attend RCCG and intend having our white wedding there. My parent lives in Owerri, attends Anglican. The issue isthe white wedding will be held in PH but my parents insist on us wedding in Anglican and we do not attend Anglican in PH. Is it wrong if we go ahead with our plan?"



There is nothing wrong if your white wedding should be held in RCCG or Anglican, but I don't think it is a wise idea to go against your parent wish. Just sit them down, gently talk to them and make them see reasons why you should wed in RCCG since nobody knows you at the other church at PH.

1 comment:

  1. Traditionally, the white wedding should be held in the home church of the bride's parents but with us attending a church different from our parents, we don't do this.
    Marriage is a thing of joy so like Ella said, talk to your parents and explain to them,that way you both would reach a compromise.

    ReplyDelete

Dear,
Our little comments and contributions could be someone else saving grace, for the love of Christ let's utilize it!!!